HEAD OF PROJECTS
Netled Ltd. is a world-leading vertical farming technology growth company. Founded in 2007, its main markets are Europe and North America, with a keen eye on developing markets.
As a result of the company’s rapid international growth, we are looking for a Head of Projects to strengthen our entire project organization and proactively lead projects with our customers in the international food business.
You will be responsible for multiple projects and will work with colleagues throughout the entire organization.
The focus of your work will shift as the project proceeds from the sales phase to gathering and confirming initial data for detailed planning all the way to the project delivery.
You will be responsible for the project schedule and you will report on the progress of internal projects, financing and risk assessment. Project feedback is an important part of the success of future projects.
The individual we are looking for should have:
● Several years of experience as a project manager
● Experience of successful project completion in an international environment, for example, industrial equipment or construction projects
● Suitable technical education, MSc in Engineering or similar qualification
● Excellent written and spoken English language skills
● Willingness to travel
To be successful in this role the individual should possess the following abilities or be willing to develop them:
● Commitment to the role
● A determined attitude to complete tasks
● Organized and systematic approach to work
● Active approach to development of operations and processes
● Leadership skills
● Ability to manage the entirety of the project including understanding the details and their effect on the entire project
● Ability to react quickly when details and constraints change
● Ability to get along with different people and different cultures
● Ability to effectively motivate the team to work towards a common goal in changing situations
What we offer you:
Diverse and meaningful work in an international environment: we are proud of what we do. Global food production is in desperate need of sustainable solutions, and here at Netled we are building a vertical farming system that will revolutionize the entire global food production system.
A motivated team that is excited about their work: our employees are true professionals in their field. We are a diverse and international organization that works together towards our shared goals.
Development opportunities: you can consistently improve your own skills. We support your professional development at every stage, and in this role you have the opportunity to become a key player in our team.
Responsibility for people and the environment: our shared ethical principles cover both people and caring of the environment alike. Our ongoing objective is to build a more sustainable future.
Ambitious individuals who are willing and able to learn can shine here at Netled. You will have the perfect opportunity to show your skills and develop your career!
Please send your application letter, CV, and salary request via the form below by May 27th 2022.
The recruitment process is managed by Talent Center Ltd. For more details about the open position and the company, please contact Jyrki Ylänkö on 050-523 6270 or at email@example.com