We're hiring. Come and enjoy the ride of a rapidly growing vertical business!
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Netled Ltd. is a world-leading vertical farming technology growth company. Founded in 2007, its main markets are Europe and North America, with a keen eye on developing markets.
As a result of the company’s rapid international growth, we are looking for the following sales professional to join the sales team at Netled: International Sales Manager
If you recognize yourself in the following description, you could be the person we are looking for:
- You have proven experience of successful B-to-B sales of capital-intensive goods.
- You are prepared to travel to target markets and are able to work according to different time zones.
- You are interested in long-term project sales and developing customer relationships.
- You can communicate fluently in English; other languages are very much appreciated.
- You have complete business competence in Microsoft tools.
- You enjoy working independently, and are interested in developing both your own area of responsibility and sales tools.
Vertical farming drastically reduces the surface area, energy requirements, and water needed for growing. Energy and resource efficiency are at the heart of Netled’s operations.
Global demand for technical solutions for vertical farming is growing at an unprecedented rate. As part of the Netled team, you will be part of a work community that is building an entirely new industry. Our sales team is based in Pirkkala, but much of the sales work is done in the target markets, and partial remote working is also a possibility.
To support its rapid growth, we are looking to strengthen the Netled project sales team where you will be supported by some of the top sales professionals in the field. Find out more about our company at netled.fi
The recruitment process is managed by Talent Center Ltd.
Please send your application letter, CV, and salary request by 08.08.2021
For more details about the open position and the company, please contact Petri Heinola in on 044 988 3394 or at email@example.com
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Relevant technical education: Engineer or Engineer Master of Science
- Experience in mechanical engineering and design.
- Excellent skills in 3D design software such as: Vertex G4, SolidWorks, Autocad.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Fluent spoken and written English
We also appreciate:
- Experience in mechanical design, steel construction and conveyor design, as well as designing different automated equipment.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to take on responsibility
Questions? Please send your enquiry or application to:
We will soon have open positions for:
- Sales engineer
- Sales manager (projects)
- Sales assistant
- HVAC engineer
- Marketing manager
- Logistics coordinator
We also welcome open applications!
Please contact us at
""We only make promises we can keep. We love to fight hard for the trust of our customers. We trust in our mission and our leadership, but we always stay humble and ready to go beyond expectations. Want to know more about our work, team and spirit? Hit us up with your message!"
Niko Kurumaa, Chief Operating Officer